The kit was first developed back in 2014 when swapping my RHD Automatic, single cam AUDM ED3 Civic Sedan to a Manual B-series. Kits available at the time catered mostly to the LHD market, this is still the case today.
A Hydro Conversion is required when performing B-series or K-series engine swaps and need to run a suitable hydro gearbox.
The EF’ED system is specifically suited to right hand drive models.
It utilises two CNC'd Aluminium spacers that suit the contours of the firewall. Coupled with a custom pedal assembly and the S2000 clutch master cylinder it provides similar clutch pedal feel to other hydraulic actuated models such as the EG, EK and DC chassis.
The Basic Kit includes:
- 2 x CNC'd Aluminium Spacers
- Complete New Pedal Assembly
- New CMC Gasket
- All fastener Hardware
- Full Installation Guide
- B-Series Custom braided Clutch line and fittings
- K-Series Custom braided Clutch line and fittings
- S2000 Clutch Master Cylinder (pending availability)